Saturday, June 27, 2009






We just went camping this week for two days. It was a lot of fun and the girls did quite well. We brought a tarp and laid it out on the ground for Jacilynn and she would play on that for quite a while before tiring of it. I had a little scare at one point, I was in the tent pumping up our air matress and Rileigh had been helping me. She got tired and left and I assumed she went over to Jake who was working on starting a fire for our dinner. Well about one minute later I got a worried feeling and checked on her, she was nowhere to be found in our campsite, and we were camping right next to a swift stream. About two minutes later I found her at the naboring camp. We had spent the previous night there. I was sooo scared. Stinker little girl. Well everyone survived. The mesquitos were quite ferocious though. We had to spray bug spray on like every 20-30 min, and even still some of the brave ones kept biting anyway. oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Your girls are getting so big. Have a great rest of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary. I hate those heart stopping moments, but glad everything turned out well and you had fun.

    ReplyDelete